Department: Environmental Services
Job Title: Housekeeping Aide
Rate of Pay: Grade 2 $10.47*
Job Status: Permanent
(1) Part Time position, 8 hrs/wk, 7:00am-3:00pm every Sunday
(1) Part Time position, 8 hrs/wk, 7:00am-3:00pm every Saturday
Under the supervision of the Housekeeping Supervisor, responsible for performing a wide range of cleaning duties in all areas of the Nursing Home, using specialized housekeeping equipment and chemicals in order to maintain a clean, safe, and aseptic environment for residents, staff, and the public.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Follows cleaning schedule as outlined for Housekeeping Department to include discharged/isolations cleaning procedures.
· Cleans all assigned building areas throughout the Nursing Home in a clean, neat, and sanitary manner and in accordance with established housekeeping procedures.
· Operates various types of cleaning equipment, both mechanical and electrical, in order to remove soils, stains, and other debris from assigned areas.
· Cleans all resident rooms and corridors on a daily basis; disinfects when necessary; polishes where required.
For more information on this position, please contact Mary Walker in Human Resources at
*Prior County experience may be considered when setting the rate of pay.