prime goal is
the operation of
a safe, humane
will do the
- a. Protect society by preventing escape from custody through the establishment of suitable physical and procedural safeguards.
- b. Provide clean, safe, and environmentally healthy living conditions for all inmates according to applicable law and regulation while using a predetermined classification plan.
- c. Provide opportunities for training and treatment programs, including academic and counseling programs that offer inmates the opportunity for positive personal change.
- d. Provide an environment that protects inmates from victimization within the facility.
- e. Operate a system that provides all necessary due process and other legal safeguards.