County of Cheshire and Greater Keene & Peterborough Chamber
Request for Proposals
MARKETING FIRM for the
MONADNOCK REGION COVID-19 RECOVERY MARKETING CAMPAIGN
The County of Cheshire is requesting a detailed proposal from qualified contractors or consultants to create a comprehensive branding and marketing strategy to attract people to the Monadnock Region of Southwestern New Hampshire.
Submissions and Timeline
1. RFP release date: July 7, 2021.
2. To receive RFP addendums, questions and answers, and any available additional documents to assist in preparing the proposals, please submit intent to apply notice by email containing name and email address to the grants manager at email@example.com. Intent to apply notice is not required to apply.
3. Questions must be submitted in writing via email to the grants manager firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10:01am on Monday, July 19, 2021. Responses will be made available to all applicants within 5 business days.
4. Project proposals are due by 12:01pm on Friday, August 6, 2021. Proposals must be sent via PDF attachment to an email sent to email@example.com.
5. Interviews of applicants will be scheduled between August 16-20, 2021.
6. The estimated date for selection of contract awardee is Monday, August 23, 2021.
7. The estimated start date for contract is Tuesday, September 7, 2021.
Background and Goals
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is for Cheshire County and its partner, the Greater Keene and Peterborough Chamber (GKPC), to identify a full-service advertising/marketing firm – to conceive, design, and manage a branding and marketing campaign for the southwestern part of New Hampshire, often referred to as “The Monadnock Region.”