On behalf of the Monadnock Children’s Food Access Alliance—a project sponsored by the County of Cheshire and funded by the New Hampshire Children’s Health Foundation—Cheshire County requests detailed proposals from qualified consultants to complete a comprehensive analysis and prepare a report on assets and gaps in present children’s/families’ food security programs in the Monadnock Region.
Submissions and Timeline
1. RFP Release date: Monday, January 4, 2021.
2. To receive RFP addendums, questions and answers, and any available additional documents to assist in preparing the proposals, please submit intent to apply notice by email containing name and email address to the grants manager email@example.com. Intent to apply notice is not required to apply.
3. Questions must be submitted in writing via email to the grants manager firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12:00pm on Monday, February 1, 2021. Responses will be made available within 2 business days.
4. Project proposals are due by 12:00pm on Wednesday, February 10, 2021. Proposals should be sent via any reliable delivery method to the Cheshire County Grants Manager, 12 Court Street, Keene, NH 03431 or via email email@example.com.
5. Interviews will be scheduled for the week of Monday, February 22, 2021, through Friday, February 26, 2021.
6. The estimated date for the selection of contract awardee is Friday, February 26, 2021.
7. The estimated start date for the contract is Monday, March 1, 2021.
8. Submit 1 electronic file of the proposal in a single PDF file.
The full Scope of Work and Technical Requirements, Proposal Requirements Eligibility and Requirements and Selection Criteria can be found here in the Bid document: County of Cheshire Request for Proposals: Monadnock Children’s Food Access Alliance