County of Cheshire Request for Proposals
Monadnock Region System of Care – Marketing and Communications Plan
The County of Cheshire is requesting a detailed proposal from qualified consultants to create and implement a strategic marketing and communications plan for the Monadnock Region System of Care, an integrated system of social services for children and youth with serious emotional and behavioral health issues through a family-driven and youth-guided process. Sustainability is a major component of the plan, as a little more than a year remains in the grant that funds this project.
Submissions and Timeline
- RFP Release date: July 22, 2019.
- To receive RFP addendum’s, bidder questions and answers, and any available additional documents to assist in preparing the proposals, please submit intent to apply notice by email containing the bidders name and email address to the Monadnock Region System of Care Project Director Dennis Calcutt at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12:00pm on Friday, August 9, 2019. An intent to apply notice is not required to apply to the RFP.
- Questions must be submitted in writing via email to the grants manager email@example.com no later than 12:00pm on Friday, August 9, 2019. Responses will be made available to all bidders at the same by email and posted on the county website within 2 business days (Wednesday, August 14, 2019).
- Project proposals are due by 12:00pm on Friday, August 16, 2019. Proposals should be sent via any reliable delivery method to the Cheshire County Grants Manager, 12 Court Street, Keene, NH 03431 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Bidders may confirm receipt of proposals by directly contacting the grants manager at 603-355-3023.
- Interviews of bidders will be schedule for the week of Monday, August 26, 2019.
- The estimated date for selection of contract awardee is Friday, September 13, 2019.
- The estimated start date for contract is Monday, September 30, 2019.
- Submit 1 electronic file of the proposal in a single PDF file.