Maplewood of Cheshire County is looking for Full Time Dietary Aides. We offer an excellent benefits package and competitive wages!
Full Time Position: 40 hrs/wk – 5am – 1pm, every other weekend required
Under the supervision of the Food Services Director, responsible for providing assistance with the preparation, set-up, and serving of scheduled meals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Obtains food and supplies as instructed.
· Performs cleaning duties in the kitchen and dining room; gathers dirty dishes from the resident floors; scrapes dishes, loads dishwashing machine; and puts away clean dishes. Ensures a sanitized and clean environment.
· Works on the tray line; cuts up breakfast tickets.
· Assists in serving meals and loading food.
· Assists in setting up dining room, including setting up juices, butters, desserts, and breakfast and lunch specials for the following day.
For more information on this position, please contact Suzanne Hodgkins in Human Resources at 399-7317.
*Prior County experience may be considered when setting the rate of pay.