Cheshire County is seeking a highly motivated, skilled professional for this full-time position responsible for developing and maintaining a preventative building and grounds maintenance and repair program pertaining to the cleaning and routing maintenance of the Keene Campus buildings, grounds and equipment to ensure that all buildings are safe, healthy, functional and within applicable safety and/or health codes.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or master level of trade knowledge; a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience with general building construction or maintenance work in at least two of the recognized skilled trades such as carpentry, plumbing or electrical.
- Valid drivers license, completion of background check and DES certification for underground tank storage
- Strong knowledge of Building Control Systems and HVAC systems operations
- Knowledge of all pertinent local, state and federal rules, regulations, codes and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; to establish a positive public relations for the department; and to interact effectively with a wide variety of people.
Qualified candidates send resume and cover letter to Human Resources, 12 Court Street, Keene, NH 03431 or via email to kmay@co.Cheshire.nh.us