Maplewood Nursing Home is looking for Per Diem Feeding Assistants!
Feeding Assistants are responsible for assisting residents with feeding and with other non-direct resident care activities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists residents during meals upon successful completion of the Paid Feeding Assistant Program as delegated by the nurse.
- Prepares Dining Room for meals
- Ensures adaptive equipment is available for residents.
- Serves meal trays, assists with tray preparation, removes trays after meals.
- Completes Appetite Records, reporting appetites less than 25% to nursing staff
- Clears dining room after meals and returns food carts to kitchen area.
- Returns adaptive equipment to unit when cleaned
- Ensures cleanliness of pantry, dayroom and refrigerators.
- May transport resident to meals
Applicants must be at least sixteen years of age
For more information or a complete job description for this position, please contact Mary Walker in Human Resources at 399-7317
Job Type: Part-time