Maplewood Nursing Home is looking for full time Laundry Aides!
(3) Full Time Position: 7:00am – 3:00pm, 40 hrs/wk, every other weekend required
Under the supervision of the Laundry Supervisor, responsible for the washing and folding of laundry, ensuring that clean linens and personal clothing are delivered.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Collects soiled linens and assists with sorting and stain removal.
• Removes linens from dryers and sorts by resident name and/or location.
• Hangs, folds, counts, and stacks linens according to department or unit.
• Places linens and Attends on carts and distributes to department according to their predetermined daily needs.
• Inspects linens for wear or sets aside for repair.
• Must be 18 years or older.
For more information on this position, please contact Mary Walker in Human Resources at 399-7317.
*Prior County experience may be considered when setting the rate of pay