Cheshire County is seeking hard-working, dependable individuals to join our team.
Full-time, part-time and summer only positions are available.
Full-time shift: 6:30 am – 2:30 pm, and every other weekend.
Base pay rate is $11.79/hr with appropriate differential when applicable.
Under the supervision of the Laundry Supervisor, the laundry aides are responsible for the washing and folding of laundry and ensuring that clean linens and personal clothing are delivered.
• Collecting soiled linens and assisting with sorting and stain removal.
• Removing linens from dryers and sorting by resident name and/or location.
• Hanging, folding, counting, and stacking linens according to department or unit.
• Placing linens on carts and distributing to departments according to their predetermined daily needs.
• Inspecting linens for wear or setting aside for repair.
Interested applicants are encouraged to contact Suzanne Hodgkins at 399-7317.