Maplewood Nursing Home is looking for LNA’s!!
Weekend Baylor, 11:00pm- 7:00am – 24 hrs/wk
Full Time, 11:00pm-7:00am, 40 hrs/wk, every other weekend
Full Time, 3:00pm-11:00pm, 40 hrs/wk, every other weekend
- Under the supervision of the LPN Charge Nurse or Staff Nurse, provides basic resident care and assists in the maintenance of the unit environment.
- Follows facility policies and procedures and the standards of the Nurse Practice Act of New Hampshire
- Receives and gives report regarding assigned residents.
- Gives report to supervising nurse at the end of the shift.
- Receives assignments from RN or LPN.
- Performs direct and indirect resident care activities as ordered and consistent with Maplewood policies and procedures.
- Duties require knowledge of nursing assistance equivalent to completion of a high school diploma plus additional courses and up to one year of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be registered as a Licensed Nurse Assistant by the State of New Hampshire.
- Must be thoroughly oriented to all facility policies and agree to comply with all facility policies.
For more information on this position, please contact Mary Walker in Human Resources at 399-7317.
*Prior County experience may be considered when setting the rate of pay