Maplewood Nursing Home is looking for 2 full time Ward Aides
We offer an excellent benefits package and competitive wages
Come join our team of dedicated professionals!
Hours are: 3:00pm – 9:00pm, 30 hrs/wk, every other weekend is required
- Under the supervision of the Staff Nurse, responsible for assisting residents and staff with non-direct resident care activities.
- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prepares dining room for meals.
- Ensures adaptive equipment is available for residents.
- Serves meal trays, assists with tray preparation, removes trays after meals.
- Completes Appetite Records.
- Clears dining room after meals.
- Reports appetites less than 25% to nursing staff.
- Returns food carts to kitchen area.
For more information on this position, please contact Mary Walker in Human Resources at 399-7317.