Maplewood Nursing Home is looking for LNA’s.
Available full-time shifts:
- 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm, every other weekend
- 11:00 pm – 7:00 am, every other weekend
- Weekend Baylor – 24 hrs. paid for 30
Our LNA’s provide basic direct and indirect resident care and assist with the maintenance of the unit. Duties include receiving assignments from RN or LPN, receiving and giving reports regarding assigned residents and providing updates to the supervising nurse at the end of the shift.
- Must be registered as a Licensed Nurse Assistant by the State of New Hampshire.
- Must be responsible and reliable.
We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefits package along with a great family atmosphere. Interested applicants are encouraged to contact Suzanne Hodgkins at 399-7317.