- Reside in Cheshire County
- Be diagnosed with a substance use disorder and/or a mental health disorder
- Be willing to follow all recommendations of their service plan
- Have reliable transportation, if living outside of the Keene area
- Be insured or eligible to be insured
- Be 18 years or older
Referrals to CCBHC may be made by any of the following individuals: prosecution, defense attorney, probation or a district or superior court judge. Referrals into the program by the criminal court may be either pretrial as a condition of bail, or by post adjudication as part of an individual’s sentence order with a possible deferred disposition. Participation in a mental health court is voluntary and the client must consent to involvement in the program.