- This event has passed.
Special Commissioners Meeting – 5/18/20
May 13 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
County of Cheshire
12 Court Street
Town and Cities Information Sharing – Zoom Meeting
Two Sessions Will be Held
Monday May 18, 2020 at 12:00PM and Tuesday May 19, 2020 at 5:00PM.
You May Join by Computer or Phone
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 409 748 8803
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Join by Skype for Business
Welcome – Chris Coates, County Administrator
- Overview of Cheshire County response to the COVID-19 Pandemic- Chris Coates
- SWRPC Overview of what towns can be doing now – Todd Horner, Planner, Southwest Regional Planning Commission.
- County Fiscal Responsibility – Cheshire County Commissioner Jack Wozmak, Vice-Chair, Cheshire County Board of Commissioners, and Cheshire County Director of Finance, Sheryl Trombly
- Grants and Financial Opportunities Cheshire County Director of Grants – County Grants Manager Suzanne Bansley
- Commissioners Comments – Cheshire County Board of Commissioners, Chair, Chuck Weed
- Questions/Thoughts – Call Participants.
It anticipated that further meetings in June and possibly beyond will be scheduled if they are found to be useful by the attendees of these initial meetings.
Send your questions or comments to email@example.com in advance or during the Zoom session. We will be monitoring the email and will share the comments we receive in the order that they are received.
If you are participating by smartphone you may text your questions to Chris Coates cell phone number at 603.313.9002.
If you have technical issues joining the meeting or during the call please text your request for assistance to Rod Bouchard, Assistant County Administrator at 603.499.3312