Cheshire County Delegation Meeting
Monday, March 18, 2019 7:00 PM
The Cheshire County Delegation will meet at the County Hall Building, Delegation Hall, second floor, at 12 Court Street, Keene, NH on Monday, March 18, 2019 at 7:00PM.
The purpose of this meeting is the following:
- To review the Executive Committee’s Proposed Budget for 2019.
- To adopt the budget for 2019.
- To approve taxes to be raised.
- Ratification of Union Contracts: Maplewood, Department of Correction, Sheriff.
- To review and authorize the Register of Deeds to utilize funds from the Deeds surcharge account.
- To receive an update on the Maplewood Reconstruction Project.
- To receive an update on the Region 1 Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) Project.
- To discuss any other matters to come before the Delegation.
Rep. Daniel A. Eaton, Chairman
Rep. Jennie Gomarlo, Clerk
The Proposed Budget can be downloaded here: 2019 Executive Committee Proposed Budget.