Public Notice Flyer Link
A meeting of the Risk Management Committee of COMMUNITY POWER COALITION OF NEW HAMPSHIRE (CPCNH) will be held at 09:00 a.m. Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 14 DIXON AVE, SUITE 201, Concord, NH 03301
The purpose of the meeting is as follows:
- Review meeting procedures and formalities
- Establish a meeting schedule
- List and prioritize tasks and deliverables for this committee
This meeting is open to the public pursuant to RSA 91-A.
The Community Power Coalition of New Hampshire is a non-profit corporation being established on 10/1/21 to operate as a governmental instrumentality pursuant to a Joint Powers Agreement in accordance with NH RSA 53-A and RSA 53-E entered into by a number of NH towns, cities, and a county, effective October 1, 2021.
- Open the meeting and attendance,
- Review and accept last week’s minutes,
- Review Risk Matrix
- Identify top level risks
- Identify mitigation measures
- Make recommendation to Board for priority action to address risks
- Discuss the Redwood Coast Energy Authority’s risk management document (walk through the document and identify relevant risks and gaps that may apply to CPCNH).
- Agree upon meeting venue, date and time for next meeting (will be in Upper Valley),
- Other topics